Friday, December 9, 2016

FOOD FOR THOUGHT: INSIDE THE GRIND W/ TONE P

Checkout This Inside The Grind Interview With Chicago Artist "Tone P".
1. What is your name? Where did you grow up? What made you decide to become an artist?
My artist name is Tone P, I was born in Chicago and grew up between there and Aurora, IL, writing music has always been therapy for me becoming an artist seemed natural.
2. How did you come up with your Stage name?
My real name is Anthony but I go also go by Tony the letter P is for passion. Ant P didn't click to me but Tone P did.
3. Where do you usually gather songwriting inspiration?
From personal perspective and experiences.
4. Any planned studio upgrades? What are you working with now?
The studio that I do the most work in is currently updated and is using logic.
5. Any new upcoming projects that you want to talk about?
Yea I'm currently working on a group project called Loyalty Is Rare and working on another project called Top Knotch Boys.
6. What should fans look forward to in 2017?
Look forward to a lot of new music, visuals and shows.
See If The Grind Is Real Via
Facebook.com/tonepmusik

No comments:

Post a Comment